Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank you!

I have to thank all of you, who took the time to stop by and leave a comment for my Queen Anne's lace shawl. I'm so very happy with it! :o)
I've got a "Thank you!" from Frieda aka Elfie, because I donated in her name for a good cause.
She had two very personal reasons for supporting the Cancer Society. I don't really think I deserve this wonderful gift, but I'm going to enjoy it nevertheless. The Baby Mohair/Silk blend yarn is enough for a shawl (don't' know yet which one). It was accompanied with a lovely card, and some much needed stitch markers. Thank you very much, Elfie!

8 comments:

Windyridge said...

I really like that grasshopper scarf and added it to my ravelry que! Thanks for sharing it.

I am giving away three keychains at my Gizmos blog contest if you are interested head on over. Todaysgizmos.com

hakucho said...

Beautiful yarn :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! Do you know what you might use the yarn for?

Angelika said...

I'm sure you'll whip up another gorgeous shawl. What else.

herzlichkreativ said...

Bin gespannt, was du daraus wieder Kunstvolles strickst :-)

La Cabeza Grande said...

Beauty begets beauty. Can't wait to see what you make with that gorgeous fluff, Monika.

Violiknit said...

Lovely yarn and cute stitch markers!

Gloria Patre said...

Gorgeous gorgeous yarn! It couldn't have gone to a more worthy knitter!!